b2b-Matchmaking in AI4DT: Let's Twin together!
The German-Dutch Fieldlab aims to connect companies in the field of Digital Twin and AI and to support B2B matchmaking. There are various formats for this:
virtual events - these are announced by the network partners via the AI4DT platform and take place either there as a video conference or in other platforms such as Teams or Zoom. Via the AI4DT platform you can easily register there and join the provided link
hybrid events - take place physically and virtually. Registration is done through the AI4DT platform
physical events - take place at companies, partner organizations or at the two fieldlabs in Eindhoven or Reutlingen. These events are announced in the AI4DT platform and the registration process takes place there as well
b2b-Marketplace - in AI4DT different cooperation opportunities can be posted in the Marketplace:
- offered products or offered services
- project cooperation requests
- own expertise
- general requests
Other users can react individually to these marketplace entries and contact each other
b2b-Matchmaking - in the AI4DT platform face-2-face conversations can be requested and arranged. These are based on the personal profile of the participants. A meeting is arranged if the requested person agrees to the conversation
B2B Meetings - How does it work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- In case you want to publish offers/requests and manage 1:1 meetings on-site read more below.
2) Publish a business profile to showcase your needs
Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
A good profile will generate significantly more meeting requests. Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
3) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities.
4) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically. Thus you have immediate access to time and location of a meeting.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
5) Matchmaking Event
- Shortly before the event you will receive your meeting schedule by email.
- A paper version may also be handed out at the registration desk.
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro